See the benefits of joining our community.
Membership at the YMCA means joining a community. Your membership at H2O opens the door to a world of possibilities.
H2O Membership Includes
- One-on-one, evidence-based fitness counselling proven to help you stick with exercise long-term — no more starting and stopping
- Swimming lessons, child minding and many more amazing programs are included in your child’s membership
- Specialty health programs (cardiac, hip & knee, COPD, fall prevention and more) recognized by Interior Health and supervised by certified exercise physiologists
- A wide array of engaging group fitness programs for all ages and abilities
- Access to all YMCAs across Canada (with the exception of the Kelowna Family Y and the Downtown Y)
- Complimentary member lockers
- Friendly YMCA staff to provide over-the-top service
- Access to H2O facility amenities
- 50 metre Olympic-size pool and diving boards
- Water park, including: wave pool, waterslides, FlowRider®, lazy river and children’s splash area
- Steam room and hot tubs
- State-of-the-art conditioning space with top-of-the-line fitness equipment
- Private change stalls in universal change room
- Large, bright, clean and well-equipped child minding room
Based on a pre-authorized monthly payment plan. No minimum term required and may be cancelled anytime for a $30 fee (a maximum of $30 per family if all members cancel at once). Rejoin within 6 months and we will credit you back your cancellation fee.
|Young Adult (19–24)
|Member's Youth (13–18)
|Member's Child (0–12)
Tax not included in the prices above. Fees are subject to annual rate increases. Membership rates and fees are effective from January 1, 2017.
*For great family value families (maximum two adults) with children/youth never pay more than the cost of two adults and two dependents all related and living in the same household.
Purchasing your Continuous Membership
Please bring in your preferred method of payment for the pre-authorized monthly payment plan. We accept Visa, MasterCard, void cheque or bank authorized account documentation.
First month’s membership fee is required at the time you sign up for a new membership.
Sign up for an Orientation and Consultation. Do you need some information on how to use our equipment? Or would you like to work with one of our Fitness and Wellness instructors on creating a personalized exercise plan? Both options are included in your membership and we encourage you to sign up right away!
At the Y we are extremely proud of our Membership Cancellation Policy. We appreciate that unforeseen events happen that cause you to have to cancel your membership. This is why the Y does not lock you into a long term membership. For a simple administration fee of $30.00 we can cancel your membership at any time. Membership cancellations MUST be done in person. You are required to hand in your membership card at that time and ensure that you have a way to pay the $30.00 administration fee at the time of cancellation. Our computer system is set up to prorate your membership to ensure you will only pay for the days your membership has been active. Please contact Member Services at 250-491-9622 if you have any questions, concerns or require any additional information.