Full Facility Schedule
Introducing the new full facility schedule!
All the wonderful things we do are now in one convenient place. The new schedule will take effect on March 28.
Know before you go…
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Children under 8yrs in the pool area must be within arm’s reach of an adult attired in swim wear at all times.
- Children ages 8 and 9yrs must be accompanied by a responsible person 16yrs or older in the facility.
- 10 and 11 year olds can participate in classes as long as a parent or guardian is participating.
- Youth ages 12–16yrs are required to have a fitness centre orientation. Orientations can be scheduled with Member Services.
- Individuals must be 107 cm (42″) tall to ride the FlowRider® and 132 cm (52″) tall to stand on FlowRider®
- FlowRider® Standing is an extreme sport. Government Photo ID is required and participants will be asked to sign a waiver prior to participating.
- Individuals are required to be 107 cm (42″) tall to ride the Waterslides, and per BC Safety Authority regulations,
only one rider is permitted at a time—no exceptions.